The Adventures of Facebook Man and Twitter Boy

About these ads

About Boggleton Drive

I teach things to people and sometimes draw comics.
This entry was posted in Political Comics! and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

27 Responses to The Adventures of Facebook Man and Twitter Boy

1. sj says:

hahahahaha! I’m now reminded of the Good Samaritan law on Seinfeld.

2. Hahahahaha! This is clicktivism at its finest!

The latest hot topic is the latest campaign against Joseph Kony. The idea behind it is noble, but everyone is jumping on the bandwagon.

3. iameno says:

Reblogged this on enoisme.

4. c2c8 says:

This is very funny. It reminded me of that one episode in Big Bang Theory where the “Justice League” skedaddled upon seeing a real life injustice.

5. Brilliant! But who will take on the crimes committed on facebook and twitter? Like using excessive abbreviations, mixing up their and there and tweeting/status updating about breakfast components?

6. Once again, you have intelligently communicated what many of us feel but are unable t express even with the use of the finest expletives

cheers!

7. Pretty much sums it up. There’s a difference between having a timeline and having an actual life.

8. Connie B. Dowell says:

But they let the world know. That’s the important thing, right? Right? :)

9. Rae says:

Haha, it’s funny because it’s true.

10. As ever, pure genius. Must dash, I have a Twitter/Facebook chain-status to start in order to raise awareness of cute kittens doing something naughty.

11. My Last Pen says:

hahaha….
    like this…it’s happening around the world… it’s true…

12. Russ Nickel says:

I think I should share this on Facebook. You know, to raise awareness of the dangerous of choosing to share things on Facebook.

Say stuff!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s